• Use warm or cold water. Never HOT water (over 200°F)
• Do not use strong alkaline detergent
• Mechanical action: Normal
• Spin action: Normal
• Rinse action: Normal
• Air dry, if possible.
• Tumble dry at low temperature. Never HOT (Maximum 140°)
• Avoid over-drying
• DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH!
Bleach will shorten the life of your microfiber products!
• DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER!
Fabric softener leaves a film on the cloths. Be careful when machine washing or drying in mixed loads, microfiber can pick up lint from other fabrics.